Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Becki's Day




When Hallmark decided to create Mothers day they could not have picked a better group to dedicate a day to. I happen to be married to a great mom. When Becki and I first started dating I knew very early on that she was the one for me to marry. One of the main reasons was her feelings on having and caring for children. We shared many of the same views on how we wanted to raise kids. Now that we have Two of our very own I can say that she is a GREAT mom! She puts the kids well being and happiness before her own and still finds time for me.

On Mothers day I wanted to do a "family" day. Since the weather was nice I thought we should all go to Green Lane Park. I spent many a day on the Lane when I was a kid. Mainly with my dad and brother when my mom needed some alone time. Luke and Meghan had never been to Green Lane. Becki had only been through the park on the way to bike races. Apon arrival at the park we proceeded to have a windy picnic lunch. From there it was off to the water falls and rocks. Green Lane has many huge boulders that I spent countless hours climbing when I was a boy. Now it was Luke and Meg's turn to climb those same rocks. Luke was climbing straight away and Meg got going after a couple of minutes.

One of the best parts of the day was watching the kids interact with their mom. They love her very much and they now that she loves them. You can see there happiness in the pictures. Becki thanks for being a great mom and wife!

No comments: