Monday, June 23, 2008

Better





I got to go on a nice mtn. bike ride today to Valley Green. For the past few years I have been riding my mtn. bike on the road the three miles to get to the trails. This started out as a way to maximize ride time because of the kids. At that time I was not even thinking of the gas it might take to drive to the trailhead. Now I do it for two reasons! I am lucky to live only three miles away from some really great trails. I was not sure how I would feel on the bike because of the throw up bug that went through the family last week. It turns out I felt pretty good. I was creating my own momentum, that is always good on the Rig.
At this time I have to also say a BIG thank you to the man behind the Prsent Tense! Andy Thank you from the bottom of my heart. It means alot to me that you think of me everytime you get your Ten Club tickets! What a show! Last Friday I got to see Pearl Jam in Concert. It is always amasing to see them play. Thanks again Bro!

No comments: