Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Early Sleep







Sorry for the lack of posts! I have been falling asleep early in the evenings. Since my time to get on the computer is after the kids go to bed I am usually tired. Lately, I have not been able to make it. Anyway, last weekend was great! I have been getting some much needed road miles in and had quality time with the family.









They had so much fun hiking in the snow covered trails. No he did not hit her with the stick!




"Luke, what did you find"?





We walked for a total of 1 hour and 20 minutes. All the way from the Secret trail down to the Red Bridge and back. With temps in the high 40's the snow was melting and soft enough to make great snowballs. As we made our way back to the car we practiced our pitching by throwing snowballs at the trees.

No comments: