Tuesday, April 21, 2009

199


















Life has been as busy as it gets around here lately! Work, lawn cutting service, t-ball coaching, and all of the family fun have given me very little time to post. My camera was lost( I left it at the park) and that means a lack of new photos to make this blog reasonably entertaining! The riding has been happening when I can! The weather has not helped the riding process. Here are some pictures that did not make the cut the first time around. Enjoy!





The next few pictures are from a ride and dinner in West Chester Pa. I did the Ramus Run a ride that Charlie and I named when I was taking anatomy class in college. Anyone know were the Ramus bone is in the body? A great loop with back roads and steep hills that helped make me a better rider. Then it was off to dinner with T and Glenn at the Courtyard. Every Wednesday they have a special on half a cow. Look at the size of that Prime Rib! Good Times!



No comments: