Monday, October 12, 2009

What a Weekend

Sat. started a little wet like many weekends have here lately. I really was feeling the need to mountain bike so the Rig was the order of the day. I headed for the trails of Valley Forge to change things up some. The rain was light and I had the trails to myself.


Some of the trails are cut into the side of a hill and get very tech and fun! If you go off to the right you will take a tumble to the water! The 29in. wheels really get a ton of grip in the wet conditions. The difference between 29 and 26 wheeels in the wet is HUGE!

At the top of the above picture is a railway line. On different sections you will see bits of the railroad.

I also went through this tunnel to get to the next trail.

Sunday was a trip to White Clay to do some "research" for the school trail. I am in need of some bridges at school so I took some photos of the great work the trail builders did at White Clay.

With perfect weather and trail conditions the Superfly was the order of the day. I love this bike. It FLYS!
Did I mention perfect trails! WOW!
This last picture is from one of my favorite spots at White Clay. I have taken the same picture before minus the color on the tree!

No comments: