Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Coming Together











The fitness that is. The rides are adding up to some good fitness for Jan. The past few days have seen alot of road time on the bike. Several commutes, a great ride with Steve H., and an eye opening solo effort. Steve and I did some path riding and some hill work on Joe's Loop. My solo effort was on the path. Typical path ride in that I was into the wind for the first half of the ride and then had a push from that same wind on the way home. 7 hours on the bike this weekend and temps in the high 40's and low 50's! The year of the bike continues!!!!

1 comment:

Andy said...

I think somethings catching on. Check out the January 20, 2010 post on this blog I stumbled onto.
http://outdoortypes.blogspot.com/

We need to set up a beef night soon and hopefully get together for a ride. I'll try to keep up :)