Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Grass Is Not Always Greener











For the last few weeks I thought about selling the Superfly and getting a geared bike. I have the Rig that should be fine for singlespeeding. I found that the Superfly is almost to "nice". I did not want to mess it up even if I loved the way it rode. The Superfly had not been ridden in a couple of weeks until today. As I pulled it out of the garage today for a 2 hour ride I thought this may be the last ride for me on this bike. Not so Fast! Actually it is really fast. I can't get rid of this thing. It is a limited edition frame built up with the best hand picked parts! What was I thinking.








I left it dirty after the ride and plan on riding it again in the very near future. The bike is just to special to ever sell.

No comments: