Friday, September 7, 2007

Summer is Over!

1. The summer for me was great! I did not work which is always good! I got to spend alot of time with the kids and the wife which is also always good! And of course I did ride my bike.
2. There were several major highlights one of the biggest being my son riding a bike without training wheels at 3 and a half. The kid is good! It has been one of the greatest times for me as a dad. I really did not think he would be able to do it but he was riding around the park on a paved path after 2 hours.
3. Me and the wife ahd some great times. We had several dates that were good for two parents or young chidren. I really enjoy being with Becki in every way.
4. Another highlight for me was throwing rocks at Valley Green. I would take the kids to the park and my son would ride his bike and my daughter would ride in the trailer behind my bike. We would start at Nothwetern Ave. and go down to the covered bridge. We cross the bridge and go down to the "beach" and start to look for good skimmers. Let the throwing start.
5. It was a great summer that I feel lucky to have had the chance to spend so much time with the family!
Stay tuned for the back to school report!
D.O.N.E

No comments: