Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fall Riding


I have been able to get in some great Mt. bike rides as of late. The weather has been perfect, the trails are in super shape, and I have been feeling good on the bike. Last weekend I rode both days in Valley Green. Sat. was in the early morning and it was nice to enjoy the park without many people. Sunday I rode in the afternoon and the park was packed! Around every turn there were people, dogs, bikes, and runners. I have never seen that many people in the trails. On one section of new trail that is only about a half mile in length I passed 16 people and 1 dog. They were in seperate groups no larger the 4! When I got to the end I saw a mt. biker and told him to be careful it was like the boardwalk in Ocean City. It is great to see so many people enjoying the trails but, I do look forward to the weather turning cold so I can have the park to myself! Selfish and true! The colors of the leaves made the ride that much better, shame I forgot the camera both days. The picture included with the post is stolen from another blog. Great Picture! Get out and ride!

1 comment:

rick is! said...

i thought I remembered that pic. was that from thom p?