Monday, November 17, 2008

Glide




Luke and I went to Wintersport for some ice time. He did really well. I need to get him on the ice more. As I skated around the ice at "the pit" I could not help thinking about all the late night high school hockey games played in that arena. So many memories in a big blue tin building. Thanks dad for keeping me skating and allowing me to enjoy the game of hockey all those years.

Luke was skating good enough to lose the cone you see in the pictures. He just wanted to push it around. The last time we went skating was the end of May, I could tell that Luke is stonger and faster. I told him the next time we go there will be no cone. He agreed! We will be going next weekend for another round.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Awesome pics of Luke there! I have a new blog going over at Wordpress. Check it out. We need to go for a Ye Olde sometime soon!
http://tradingstorieswiththeleaves.wordpress.com/