Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Meg

My daughter Meghan got up early the past two days. When I say early it was about 5:30 a.m., not that bad. As much as I would have liked to continue to sleep I got up with her. When I realize that she is not going to go back to sleep I take her down stairs so we don't wake up Becki and Luke. It has been really nice to spend the time in the morning with just her. We get to play and read without the Luke factor. Meg being the second child has had to share the spot light with Luke. Since Meg has been the "easier" child to deal with all of her life daddy usually gets Luke duty. Although I love Luke duty I never realized how little time I get to spend with just Meg. Thanks for the morning time Meg.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Larry, Larry, Larry...

Dude... check this out! Possibly the funniest thing on the internet rigt now. Don't watch with the kids around though.
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/94

I nearly pissed myself!