Monday, December 3, 2007

Weekend Report

Friday the Dog and I went to Ye Old for some drinks and the best roast beef sandwiches in the world. The conversation is always good with the Dog. A funny thing happened when we were their, a song came on the radio by Natalie Merchant (10,000 Maniacs Fame)She was one of Rob's favorites. I will talk about Rob in detail soon just know that he was my best friend, and the Dog's brother who passed away from cancer a few years ago.
Sat. was clean up the yard day. The whole family was out in the cold raking leaves. Luke and Meghan were doing more jumping in leaves then raking. It is fun to see them having so much fun. I am lucky to live in Plymouth all I have to do is get the leaves to the curb then the township guys come by with a big vacuum and suck them up. The kids love to watch the vacuum go by. Then I was able to get out for a mountain bike ride at Valley Green. The rig is a whole lot of fun, a single speed in those trails will never be easy.
Sunday we watched the Transformers movie with Luke. This was the first "big" person movie for Luke. He sat for the whole thing. It was fun to have a relaxing Sunday with the family.

No comments: