Monday, January 7, 2008

Visitor

This was a weekend of visits. Sometimes you want visitors and sometimes it can be really bad. I hope all the people we visited this weekend were glad to see us. I think most were!
Visit #1: Friday was the first time the whole family has gone to visit Dave C. Luke was very close to Dave when the accident happened and we felt it was time for him to see his Uncle Dave. After my basketball game (yes we lost) we went over to the Covell's. It was great to see Dave C and for him to see Luke and Meghan. The highlight of the visit was the kids performing their "dance party". Meghan has great moves.
Visit #2: The almost weekly visit to the Ye old with the Dogg for beef and beer. We had a visitor named TJ. It was great to have him with us. Jeff and Steve of the Northeast were out of town visitors at the Ye old. The stories with them were priceless. Steve ate 3 beefs! You are nuts!
Visit #3: We went to the Miller's for a holiday party. It is always great to see the Miller's. They are like second parents to me. I know they would be their for me and Becki if we needed them. The highlights of this visit was the food and Eric's boys. Eric is a great guy who we see at the Miller's or with Scott. His kids were older then Luke but, were good for Luke to play with. This made our visit easier and tired Luke out. He was asleep in the car on the way home at 7:45! Thanks Guys!
Visit #4: White Clay! Went on Sunday thinking that it would not be that wet! I was wrong, they must of gotten more rain then we did. I rode with some good folks in some muddy conditions. I must say I love White Clay!
Visit #5: Charlie got a new bike! I love when people get new bikes! He got a custom Niner. What a bike, Congrats. Now he just has to get it muddy. I also got to see his new house. Very nice!

1 comment:

Andy said...

Beeeeeeeeeefffff!!!