Wednesday, January 23, 2008

What did you watch last night?

Tuesday night I rode the Rig for 2.5 hours. The only time I have to get out on the bike is 9p.m. to 11:30p.m.. Yes, I could be sitting in a warm house watching T.V. or sleeping, what fun would that be? I will say that once I got going last night it was great! The temps were more moderate for riding, and the moon was out to add motivation. Most of the ride I did not even use my head lamp. The loop was from my house to Valley Green, through the park, then back home. Did some trail and some gravel path. I really got a good spin workout, and the body feels pretty good. The best thing about riding at that time of night for me is the fact that I can ride for 2 hours in Valley Green and only see one other person(runner). The feeling of having that park all to myself is peaceful. Don't tell me you don't have time to exercise just don't watch T.V.!!!!
Potter Cup coming on Friday! We're always ready!

No comments: