Thursday, February 28, 2008

4






Luke is 4! Four years ago Becki and I went to the hospital and knew our lives were about to change. At 8:53p.m. I saw him for the first time. In the four years that have passed our lives have changed, the highlight of a friday night is now giving the kids a bath, getting them to sleep by 8:30p.m. so we can go to bed, or watching Luke play pole position on the T.V. I would not change it for the world. To have a son like Luke is a life long dream. I enjoy almost every second!
For his birthday we had a great family day! Becki and I went to Luke's pre-school for a parent teacher conference. This was my first on the parent end. Yes, I was nervous! As expected it went well! Then the family went to McD's for breakfast. Had a long conversation with one of Glenn's people (I say that with much respect). I hope our family made his day a better one. Then we went to Uncle Dave's store to look at things we can't buy. Always fun! When we got home we played some hockey with the new net in the garage! After a trip to Wissahickon Cyclery to talk with Drew it was off to dinner at Arpegious. A great place with great food. When we got home it was Mike Metzger Monster Energy Cake time. See the pictures for clarification. Yes, we made that cake.
Overall a great family day!

No comments: