Friday, February 1, 2008

Gotta Ride Some Time




27 Degrees! 10:00pm on a Thurs. night I am starting a short mountain bike ride. I was fighting off a cold this week so I had not been riding. By Thurs. the cold had never really happened. After the family went to sleep I headed to Valley Green for a short spin. I thought about staying in on the indoor trainer but, what fun would that be. It was great to get out before the rains came on Friday. The trails and forbidden drive were all frozen and fast.
I was riding the Rig 29er! The bike is just awesome! The big wheels really do work. With lighter parts and wheels the bike would be a bullet. Singlespeed riding has also been refreshing for me. It feels like a whole new sport with the same sensations I got when I started mountain biking in 1990!

No comments: